Holy Redeemer Social Services
603 Bridge Street
Ellwood City, PA 16117
Cathy DeBlaso and Janice Baur
Open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The purpose of this organization is to provide direct service, identify community need, and resources to provide tangible assistance to those individuals and families who have difficulties because of low incomes or an unexpected emergency.
Holy Redeemer Social Services is a "helping hands" organization of the churches of the Ellwood Area. The organization has been providing services since 1990.
This organization is funded by Holy Redeemer Parish.
Others helping to fund specific programs are:
• Ellwood Area Ministerium Churches
• Dollar Energy Fund
• United Way
• Knights of Columbus
• Donations from individuals
• Ellwood Area Civic Organizations
• Greater Pittsburgh Area Food Bank
(Free and Confidential)
• Tangible assistance
• Food pantry
• Food Distribution
• Dry goods pantry (paper products)
• Elderly outreach (Golden Agers)
• Utility assistance (Dollar Energy)
• Insurance and Social Welfare forms filled out
• Columbia Gas payments accepted
• State WIC Program